Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I'm not very pious so I didn't know about that stuff about "amen" and such. It was actually super interesting to find out about it. Also, *distressed gravekeeper noises* and *audibly speechless big ben london star* seriously cracked me up. Good job and thanks for the translation and tl notes as always.

thank you for the chapter, btw does anyone know where could I read the completed english translation of the light novel 2nd volume

Dex-chan lover
These Made in Abyss-style memes.

I like them. Thanks for the translation; at this rate you'll be the best hope for punching through Volume 2.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
...you know Luvia, when the survivor of Fuyuki's Fourth Grail War that featured the fucking Magus Killer and a Church Executor is carefully trying to unravel something piece by piece, maybe, just maybe it's a good idea to follow suit?

Group Leader
Niiiiiiice. I look forward to the anime, too. Thanks for the scanlation.

Thanks for the translation; at this rate you'll be the best hope for punching through Volume 2.

Cursed Timeline.

Someone Rayshift to May of 2018 and stop Solomon from Incinerating Twlight's Call.

Random correction to the translator's endnotes: 'adonai' is not too sacred to speak, it's actually the opposite - it's the preferred euphemism used to replace more sacred names in speech.

Users who are viewing this thread