She May Not Be Cute

Group Leader
"i would have never imagined being with him"
"i would have never imagined being with someone other than her"
following the betrayal of her fiance and his [flight from the steps of the altar?], Anran is no longer ready to love
but two years later, something that she didn't expect happens, a person that she had considered as a little brother has returned...will he be able to open her long-closed heart?

This is pretty good. The art is so gorgeous!! Especially the aquarium scene, wow. The male lead’s appearance actually reminds me of jungkook.

The lines and the colors the artist uses are so soft and gentle. The story seems like it will be light hearted but i do sense some drama in the future. I’m looking forward to this!

This is so good.I sas it before but it was only in Spanish sigh.Hope the other chapters get translated soon and thank you for the hard work.This is so very good and I can only hope it will get even better.I cant wait to see how things will develop ~

Most likely C. Yeah I can’t see her crying in his arm just yet 🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Akariii maybe the 'season 2' is being released as a sequel and not the exact same title? Sometimes publishers do that, but Im not sure in this case. Having a different thing added to the title for another season is not particularly uncommon on webcomics/webtoons.

i fucking hate patronizing people. i can’t wait to see the look on dr. whatever’s face when he gets rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread