Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Commitment

F to the substitute but....
betterthan.jpg

I was hoping she would get punished harshly for being stupid, fck plot armor.

I was worried this would go like DEAD Tube but she went and pulled a Leia instead, bloody well done :D

well i dont think he grew his arm back i think his new arm is made from magic remember the 3 spirits he houses by combining their powers he made a life doll of his sister maybe he did same with his arm.

Enough suffering for poor Chulika. That's all thanks to that female MC dimwit and a freaking plot armor. Chulika > dumb fmc

Dex-chan lover
So, she's gonna rule the lizards? what's with fighting the rape things? can't say I'm a fan of it. Would have been better if lizard girl was set as the ruler.

Double-page supporter
"Smart people are all liars." .......no wonder their society is still such a tribal hellhole.

Fed-Kun's army
🤣🤣Magic arm regrowth? 😂😂 Seriously?
So MC knew his sister would She-Hulk up and beat the Lizard King? I mean wasn't that the supposed plan after all in the beginning? 😂😂Did author forget his original intentions?

im glad this ch turn out to be this good
the heroine give us some commitment, which make me (reader) have different feels about the manga
almost the manga i reads have this kind development yet they give us some idiotic resolve.
its my bad for judge char before hear his resolve

@Elroy79 You realize the only reason he lost his arm was that he stepped into that boundary all he had to do was step back out and he'd be able to use magic once more.

Users who are viewing this thread