Dorohedoro

The link to the newest chapter is broken, can someone please reupload the chapter or fix it? Lots of people are missing out on this epic figt (me included)

What we learned in this manga is that all characters can be relevant and well made. Hayashida Q is a top mangaka.

Double-page supporter
i like the story. until that dog appear....... the walking deus ex makina . anything that dead can back and live . now i can't see anyone death in manga seriously again

Mew

By god will this ever finish. I've been reading this for a decade now.

V4X

@davremedy Your problem was ever taking it seriously in the first place

Bokke and Tsukkomi, Life and Gyoza...that is Dorohedoro!

@davremedy I think it's nice that they balance such a powerful ability with an offset. That it's possessed by an animal that is concerned with an animal's concerns and doesn't necessarily care anything for human schemes and plans is pretty funny to me and not at all an overpowered and unexplainable story mechanic (i.e. deus ex machina). For instance, when it spent an afternoon stomping on a bug and resurrecting it just so it could continue playing with it. Such awesome power used on a bug for self-gratification. It's just silly.

And I always pictured Kikurage as more of a cat than a dog. Maybe it's just me...

Users who are viewing this thread