Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru

Group Leader
Why do I feel that I've read the same premise for the 12th time now?

Aggregator gang
OMG HEROINE TAKES DOWN FLAGS? SO DOPE, IM SPEECHLESS, NEVER SAW EVER BEFORE SO HYPE, EPIC!!! EPIC!!!, SO EPIC!!

Double-page supporter
The gyaru fad died pretty quick, how long will the otome isekai last I wonder

This one has really great political, economic and medical issues that pop up later. The heroine has to properly deal with issues of being a princess and the responsibilities that come with it. She is way different in comparison with the novels where the reborn person is an idiot.

Group Leader
@Tanarwater

inb4
the villain MC uses her cheat power (knowledge) to prevent all of the target characters from experiencing their tragic futures. All of them end up falling for the MC for what she did, but she would always be none the wiser. Then the real heroine comes with the same reincarnated memories and chose to build a reverse harem route that was not implemented in the game, but failed spectacularly because the world has changed from what she knew. In the meantime, the villain MC uses the brilliant 21st century general knowledge (and cooking) to improve the life standards of her fief, becoming a conglomerate for all different kinds of revolutionary products, bringing ire from all merchants, but because her patrons include all of the nobles including the royalty, no one can do anything about her. Then, the demon king appears to destroy everyone, but because the MC already knows him coming, she and her reverse harem managed to win against the demon king easily (with or without the actual heroine's help). THE END.

same story, same shit.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the isekai genre that very good in world building (with hhh another that kind of cliche), but the adaptation is kinda meh. Just like Drop.

well at least it is free. why you are such a jerk, always complaining.
thank you translator

Fed-Kun's army
Annoying and/or horrible love interests jives with my broad impression of otome games (although admittedly I've mostly played ones with amusing Steam reviews...like Amnesia and its good ol' Cage Boy), so it's nice to see an otome story address that aspect of them.

Only one chapter so far but I like it. Some might be bothered by the basic outline of the story which is similar to many other isekai out there (personally I don't mind since I enjoy this story type) but I do think this one offers a unique spin in that all the main capture targets are seriously flawed. Now her quest is to fix them so they won't bother her on her quest for her own ideal target, which is a bit different than the ones where the girl just wants to abandon/hide her status or is a villainess trying to dodge her own death. I enjoyed the humor woven in as well.

If you're looking for something completely off the beaten path this probably isn't for you but if you already like this story trope or are reading it for the first time I think it holds some promise.

Oh boy here we go again

Edit: I actually read the first chapter and so far it's kinda of nice

Dex-chan lover
Will she cure the gay with lightning spells?

gV7EfsY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread