Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't like the twins story as I felt it brought nothing to the story, didn't focus on the main characters, and was rushed and resolved so quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT Yeah, it didn’t add much to the story and is pretty forgettable. The problem was resolved to quickly and could be skipped without missing out on much.

Double-page supporter
So like... get married on Jan 1 and pick up where you left off

Yuzu's barely holding onto her virginity and convictions, Tamahiko: stop her suffering and marry the girl.

Can't you get fill out a paper and add someone to your family register at the courthouse? I think you can nowadays, not sure about back then.

Dex-chan lover
Was it the father? Or the asshole sister?
Anyway, YEET the cat away!
x4.png

Dex-chan lover
Wtf ? Like really what the actual fuck.

You cockblock us the houdini Yuzu away author? Shame, shame, shame.

Dex-chan lover
And thus, the nekogami that was watching over the household prevented Yuzu from following in her friend's footsteps.
Also, dang. Yuzu is tiny.

Aggregator gang
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Double-page supporter
guess his papa wants him to marry politically

also 3in =/= 3cm lol

Users who are viewing this thread