Radiant - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - Dropping All Pretense

Power Uploader
a7jw.png

The exact moment my heart melted.

Dex-chan lover
The gesture that Ocoho always does with her hands when she is happy is so cute, i am not surprised by her coronation i mean it was a little obvious but i am happy.

Then the chapter goes and ends with a comparison scene of the forest before/after the tragedy this does not help my heart.

Wait... wheres the babies .. Did they just... Put them inside the queen?! HOW?

It hurts me that we will never know where the other four nipples are... That was a low blow.

Also, Ocoho really deserves her new royal status, I guess that Cyfandir royalty is based on merit and not in blood ties (mostly because sorcerers children aren´t sorcerers themselves, except Seth and his horned brothers)

Dex-chan lover
I will say, while great for a morale and happiness standpoint...letting people know that the heir to the kingdom has a weakness where she can literally be controlled, announced out loud to everyone, is not the best.

I would really be grateful, if the author somehow manages to make Jill come bake to life. Whether it be a blood PLOT ARMOUR or something else. She was such a good character. and every time there's reminiscence/reference of her, my heart just goes poof.. and I'm super sad. :(

Dex-chan lover
either "its Fantasia, i don't got to explain shit" or someone climbed up the leg & into the cave.

It was absolutely with magic one way or the other. Even if someone did for some reason need to go spelunking, without magical assistance they would surely have died in there.

Fed-Kun's army
This was so hilarious.

I have six nipples. Two in the normal spot and, uh.
Where are they?
I'm not telling you!
I bet they're under his beard!
Hey, yeah! Show us your beard nipples!

Users who are viewing this thread