Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Senpai, There's Still Foam on You

Dex-chan lover
Yep, it's not even just 2lewd4me. It's more like a 3lewd5me.

2409635_0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Nagatoro seemed kind of concerned she made him walk off with foamy hands. Small development.

Dex-chan lover
last page, first frame. Looks like he came ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Okay Nagatoro I know you like him and all but one does not simply grasp hands without prior consent like that. That's crossing the line from bullying your object of affection to outright crime. 😱

i wonder why she is so obssesed with him? like i guess its kinda obvious she may have a little bit of a crush (i think) but my question is why does she like him? like she should have a reason right? like for example komi-san and Rumiko (from komi-san can't communicate, yall prolly know it already) have a crush on tadano because of how kind he is (or is generosity, not really sure but i know they like him for his good personality) even tho he looks very plain.

Maybe the senpai dude did something in the past that made her fall for him?

And also, DAMN THS CHAPTER WAS LEWD!
LEWD.png

@Shikuretto_Tsuki
Because he is fun to her and she admires his art. She sees he's a good artist and has much potential and drive to improve.

As you see in this chapter, she is popular with the guys. She is used to boys chasing for her affection either by trying to act like Chads or braggarts. The one boy in this chapter acted like he was such hot shit for creating sub-par music and it's this sort of behavior she always receives.

With Senpai, it's clear he puts actual work into his hobby. On top of that, he's humble about it; like he doesn't realize it's good. He's also not the type to chase after her like everyone else does, so he's safe to her. She's the one who wants to do the chasing, albeit in her own kind of way. And he likes to run away from her, metaphorically speaking.

@BruhParticle
And he likes to run away from her, metaphorically speaking
well not only metphorically speaking. 🤣

But yea u got a good point. The more chapters i read after, the more i understood how she has feelings for him. He's got some god potentail but he doesnt realise that. Plus because of her, he is slowly becoming a little braver and is getting some good character developement.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
he doesnt deserve the attention he's getting, and no, kindness or humility does not score any points. the reaction shed get out of any other guy from this behavior would be more enjoyable to her than this. but girls are unfathomable so they can get stuck on you for longer than you've earned

Users who are viewing this thread