Cylcia=Code - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Quick Explanation

Dex-chan lover
Is MC really ok dressing like that ?
ls8RyDr.gif

But seriously, I wonder how much choice he really even has about this. They're still basically playing an RPG, aside from the school uniforms they were given, they probably have class restrictions on equipment and if the lady armor for his character type is typical of many an RPG... Slutty Halloween costume might be about the best he can do.

There was that thing with the guy that opened a restaurant for the other players. Maybe there are armor smiths and the like, and they can talk with one about altering designs or something. Buuut, obviously the creator here wanted to draw the characters the way they have been so Kanata just has to get used to it?

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro, I know it’s been a bit, but on top of all that, he’s also gone through two sets of armor in just as many days due to the chance ability. Might be running low on clothes/armor to wear.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilisionnach This was actually great timing. I accidentally lost all my tabs recently because these smooth brained browser developers just slip a "close other tabs" thing right under "close this tab" on all their browsers like that isn't perfectly placed for accidents or anything. Sometimes the reopen tabs thing doesn't catch everything either 'cause I leave too many tabs open, so I had to get whatever I could out of the history on this site and the browser history (every individual page of each manga is its own url, so that was way too much to dig through thoroughly).

But yes, without much explanation at this point all we can really assume is "He might be stuck wearing these sorts of things whether he wants to or not, and he's really burning a hole in his wallet having to replace everything multiple times." I do feel like the devs would have to have been stupid as hell to not offer tons of customization for a game like this, but it could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread