Author Chapter 1 (Isekai Tensei no Boukensha)
I like the art. But the story’s pace is far too rushed. Everything could have been split into 2 or 3 chapters of the same length and still feel out of pace.
feelsbadman <3
Up until now nothing makes sense.
>every stat S+
>loses to snakes
yes
cant understand what's going on without staring for 5 minutes because of the art.
I do like the fast plot movement, but shit that's really fast.
@Memerk
Well, at least it's not a girl (yet)
I found this a bit incoherent. It wasn't completely impossible to follow, but I feel that the framing, pacing, and even the dialogue left things considerably less clear than they could have been.
You know....dogs usually have at least 3 puppies each time they get pregnant, so where are the other ones?
Am i the only one that think that the chapter looked as if it was skipping pages? Like it kept jumping from thing to another
Just here to beat the dead horse. I can see that the author was ambigious in the artstyle, but ultimately its his composition and angle that does not mesh with this. I bet the author had one chance to go through with it and is trying to cram as much as many hooks as possible to garner interest. I don't really understand at times what I'm looking at and i read a lot of manga with different styles and never really mind if they're rough in general, but this time is was kind of rushed. Puzzled how the editor greenlit this tbh.
Far too rushed, It just ruins it all for me when they don't take their time to build the world first and the characters.
I JUST WANTED ISEKAI NOT SADNESS
Oh, thank god everyone else had the same experience as me, I thought I was having a stroke.
not bad would read again
?
Instead of Chocobo Breeding, it was Fenrir Breeding.

Very tragic Fenrir Breeding.
it's rushed a lot. not even gonna say 'it's A BIT rushed'.

but with all the isekais lately and seeing as this is the standard, i can understand the story.

will see if in the future chapter(when it starts to differ from other isekai) it will still be rushed or not.
I never knew a series could be on cocaine.
I'm already used to speedy isekai, sometimes it's too fast and sometimes it's just too slow X
I hate myself seeing page 4 and a mellow Aimer song currently playing.
Damn it. Why is it raining now.

Even the ninja is cutting onion somewhere deep in the mountain.
I bet mangaka-san was high on mushrooms or something while drawing this...
uh isnt this the plot of 2 different isekais