Koe Koi

Thank you for uploading this! I was wondering, will you guys continue with the translations?

Group Leader
@elifmf: This series should probably not be here on mangadex. Back in January I asked the webmaster if DMCA'd series should be uploaded, and he said no, so I didn't upload it.

And, yes, we dropped this series. After batoto removed all the chapters when they received a DMCA from comico, amplified and I decided that we wouldn't risk the possibility of legal hassles so we stopped scanlating this series as well as Otometic Syndrome, which also received the same DMCA warning.

Staff
Admin
The only things not welcome on Mangadex are official scans, raws and trolls.

Didnt know this shit is already finished, cant wait for someone to continously translate this.

Group Leader
NOTICE: I have received a DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act ) cease publication notification from comicojp, copyright holders of the following webtoons, and will shortly be removing all chapters that I have either uploaded or worked on of the following series from mangadex and fredfriendly.com:

Koi Inu
Amanogawa Ke no Yon Shimai
Koe Koi

Thanks to all who have followed these works, especially Koi Inu which I almost got to scanlate 200 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread