Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

Contributor
Thank you for the chapter.

Wow I'm a member of Gordan's Flasher gang. Don't worry sir I'll be sure to disappoint you.

Aggregator gang
Now it has a weird story line.

I think the black mascort, Akumato or whatever they called used to be the white one before.

Otherwise, How could those demon become a mascot that can provide a power to any girl?

I know the plot makes no sense, but reading this for Kayo and credits page is worth it.
btw Thanks for the wonderful translation Flash (p.s. Itsuki worst girl).

Double-page supporter
Another sexy enemy! This author knows how to please~

Aggregator gang
So...... are these demons/monsters turning people they eeat into magic girls now ? Still trying to process whats going on ?

Also that girl was a corpse (friend of that honour student) so wouldnt she remain a corpse ?

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy She was alive actually, the helpers said they found a survivor.
And that transformation might only work with Girls that would qualify as magical girls to begin with. The Monster did say she was tasteless.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Another character... to beat the shit out of, excellent

Aggregator gang
@theShear

I see, so she slept in the rubble overnight :p
Guess were going to start seeing a few more monster mahou girls turning up then, I guess. Since all the monsters are coming to Kayos jurisdiction.

Dex-chan lover
in cover page , the big kanji-s are : Justice 's Ally ( LOL ) .

page 22 :
- kayo-san . is it okay to let her do it ? you are missing your chance to kill the monster .
- i dont want to touch that stinky , filthy , dirty , sh!tty , muddy monster with my bare fists . so i gave her a pep talk , so she will kill it with her beam .

last page , they look like another mutation from the explosion in the school . black pikachu A has wings , and black pikachu B has tail , and both of them have 5 horns .

Fed-Kun's army
From a very distant and weird angle, this almost looks like "befriending"?.... Nanoha would be so confused.

Dex-chan lover
Torako's a great series if you liked this one. Different premise, and fan-colored! 💪💪💪

Users who are viewing this thread