Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan

Group Leader
Wih. Bahasa Indonesia duluan yg keluar. mantep gan.

Wow. Indonesian comes first. Great job bro.

akhirnya, mc yang ga dibuat terlalu keren sama artisnya trus mc nya punya pengalaman :v

Dex-chan lover
Вайпнутые наёмники. Сразу ассоциируется с игрой Батл Бразерс.
Wiped mercenaries. Immediately thought of Battle Brothers game.

Contributor
Not isekai but it have fantasy and rpg elements so is ok.

?thank you for this manga .. i love the light novel from this and now the manga .... i love you guys ?

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like the Mc is going to get a nasty surprise sooner or later... Things seem to be too good and what the guard said bugs me quite a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Seems kinda interesting with a slow start and build. However-
>Light Novel
>Party with three women
>Goblins

I'll reserve my judgement on this until after a couple chapters not full of rape and edgy gore murder.

spoiler
i just red the novel and is the kind off the same thing as goblin slayer only in the beginning
the mc leaves behind the thief girl and mage girl behind to get raped by goblins and only saves the priest and the guy who wants to be a hero dies too for being stupid the mc warns him and the others that it may be a trap but they didn't listen to him leading them to their death
only mc and priest survive
read the novel for more information its starts the ch.3 or 4 i guess

Dex-chan lover
Ew. So yeah, after reading the spoilers posted below and the direction this takes as well as figuring out that this manga is based on the LN/WN/whatever by the same author who just recently got his anime and manga cancelled for being a total racist piece of shit, I think this one is going to be an easy pass.

Users who are viewing this thread