Radiant - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - Less Than Men

Power Uploader
"We bring peace, it's resisting that makes you look like a monster."

The twisted logic of all oppressing powers. "Sure, we treat you like shit and crush you with discrimination and unfair laws, but aren't you protesting a bit too violently?"

Dex-chan lover
@Lyendith And to top the cake he doesn't even hide the fact that he wants "animals" to hunt, this chapter made me like Santori in a strange way, because it is easy to dislike him.

Dex-chan lover
no more of those 2 that was fighting at the end of the chapter ;<

And, thus, the two naked men at the end finally kissed and made up.

..But it was too graphic, and wasn't included. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
This whole ending to the arc is really good. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. This has been a good arc.

Dex-chan lover
I was rereading the chapter 29 where is the map of Pharenos and i wanted to ask that if anyone that has access to news of the author if he has said anything about that his world is only that in the map or if he has other plans for this world.

@alacaelum I'm pretty sure he said somewhere that this map was only a quarter of the entire world of Radiant. It's not in the scans but in the original volumes, there is a Q&A Valente does at the end of some of them (he answers questions he gets from e-mails fans send him) and I think it's there that he said it when he was asked the same question.

Group Leader
@alacaelum Yes, we know actually an other part of the world which is called the Pharénos Great South (our heroes lives in Pharénos Occidental North) the parents of Taj and the Rumble Town's immigrants are from here.

Dex-chan lover
@Jugo-kun Did the author say something of how the world is formed? If there is a "surface" or the world format of islands was always this way.

Oh and thank you for your attention and sorry if i am being bothersome with all these questions.

@alacaelum The world went through an industrial phase that laid waste to the most of it. Most of the land is covered in toxic clouds, and only islands (which are really mountains when you think about it) that are higher than the clouds are inhabitable. There's a short explanation and a diagram in the world guide that comes with the vol 5-8 boxset.

Seth: PULSAR!!
Melie: IGNIS RUMPERE!!!
Ocoho: GYSONI!
Doc: AAAAAHHH!! D:

Users who are viewing this thread