Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
Keep up the good work lads~

I don’t have anything witty to say about this chapter so I’ll just hit next

Group Leader
@Seoul still just me as a lonely laddie I made a "group" but it's just for show. I'm the kid in school who has an exclusive club that's only exclusive because no one wants to join. Thank you though!

Dex-chan lover
uoQGFbO.png
nice

Fun chapter as always

Also fuck off Flash, Itsuki best girl, just because all of her characterization and development doesn't revolve entirely around the male lead (you know, like certain other quintuplet sisters) doesn't mean she's a bad character.

Dex-chan lover
page 6 : shooting beams from their mouths is probably a godzila reference .

page 15 : is that really a hair curler ? its shape and length remind me of something else , lol , something that girls use .

in previous chapter , she kicked the pikachu out of her bathroom , but now she strips and lets him see everything . what a tsundere , lol .

last page : i know who is that twin-braids girl , she is the MC of the "famous manga" Emergence / Henshin / Metamorphosis , lol .
c9b.png

Aggregator gang
She will become a monster in the place of that guy, won't she? She came here to eat her, probably.

Fed-Kun's army
Flash, Flash, Flash...when will you learn? Manmos is for fucking pussies! Grow a pair, will ya?

Users who are viewing this thread