Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 4

Group Leader
Try to keep the comments spoiler free. If you want to spoil or talk about the novels, please do so elsewhere.

i cant believe that
the main character doesnt die and the good guys win

Fed-Kun's army
When your mind already know that's bad route, but your finger still clicked it

Mind:
images

Dex-chan lover
Wahhh!!!!! This cliffhanger! I really want to read more. The real evil here isn't the Student Council President, it's that we get stuck with awful cliffhangers like this for a whole month! T.T

Thanks for translating!

Katarina *in five minutes of self-enlightment*: Am I really that dumb?
*Five seconds later*: Ask the villain character if he is really evil and is doing evil stuff.
*Us*: .........

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina is what she is, but honestly this villain is quite half-baked as well.

The way the president is acting, is this another nightmare? The way he talks doesn't feel authentic.

Dex-chan lover
I'll hold off from even doing spoilers in spoiler tags. I kind of just want to see how well they handle the next 4 chapters. It can explain things well or just be a mess. *gets out popcorn*

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else feel his shift in tone was a little abrupt? He went from trying to act innocent, to "YEAH, I'm EDGY AS FUCK!". I guess he just really doesn't like people "acting kind" to him.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this scene being handled much better in the WN, I think they hammed it up too much here.

Aggregator gang
Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before this manga went from good to bad...

Dex-chan lover
Dear Diary, today my plans were figured out by Bakarina before I had a chance to unveil them. I am the worst villain ever.

Serious Dick

Users who are viewing this thread