Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 9 Ch. 83 - Kei Shirogane Won't Talk

Fed-Kun's army
this is the first i think we have heard about his mother. i thought she was dead like we see in most manga but eloping with another guy leaving her kids behind boy what a THOT.

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3 While the primary use for eloping is running away to be with someone or marry in secret, it can also just mean sneaking off. From the way the mangaka drew it, it really only suggests she ran off when the family's lifestyle changed drastically. Which is still pretty terrible, and makes her look like a golddigger so even if she didn't run off with someone at the start she probably is leeching off someone by now despite apparently still being married to love daddy.

i dont care bout their mother (well, quite a bit actually) but all i think now is when the VA of pres's father (you know who) doing this scene.

I don't like that they retconned Kei and Miyuki's relation to be worse, they got along fine before 😑

@jespoke: What do you mean they got along fine? They barely interacted, and when they did it was almost always negative;
In chapter 25, she tells him it's sexual harassment to talk about the length of her skirt. She also told him to die.
And in chapter 39, again she told him to shut up and die, when he was asking about her visit to the student council.

This is nothing new.

Double-page supporter
Did Historybuff discontinue this? FeelsBadMan

Victories/Defeats:
Kaguya: 13/13
Prez: 16/20
Fujiwara: 7/5
Ishigami: 2/3
Iino: 1/3
Osaragi: 1/0
Hayasaka: 0/2
Kashiwagi: 0/2
Kei: 0/1
Japan: 1/0

Draws: 3

Double-page supporter
I really hope she exits her "rebelious stage" soon. It's just depressing as it is now.

Aggregator gang
.... Never apply that inflection to the word "daddy" ever again.

Dex-chan lover
Shit Man, only truly realized there's a lot of powerful serious undercurrents on top of the happy vibe school days

Users who are viewing this thread