World Customize Creator - Vol. 6 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Finally some much needed map. Not that I remember the places name but at least we got the rough idea of where the events happening.

Oooo, she looks like someone who needs a good slap and sit-down talk.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 She wouldn't be on her own people's kill list if she wasn't a moronic miss. Not to mention she hasn't the slightest clue of what else her people are doing. This behavior is consistent with her character.

Double-page supporter
no wonder she become puppet for her "underlings"...
she such a idiot...

@Kyujyu
Yeah, even if I'd like it better if it had the names and frontiers of the countries too, it's high time we had a map to see the situation. Now, if we could have a map for the whole continent...

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we have yet another fine example of "the less it covers, the more the armor protects"

I seriously just wish someone translated the freaking Web novel. It's 6-10 chapters left after all and we will get a conclusion to this long story.

Dex-chan lover
@Misticsan After some digging I've found the world map but in Japanese
MAP_WCC.jpg
Red line is country border I think

Aggregator gang
Wow. What a surprising turn of events. *Monotone as fuck*

Dex-chan lover
god mc is so dense
Yuusuke thinks that he still is there to cause destruction, right after that he would probably vanish, he tries not to get involved as it may cause the end and him leaving the world.
Just make things easier to depart without hardships.

As for Volreie leashing out, there's a "dark god" standing over beaten up body of her "slave" which she held some affection, you don't exactly ask calmly on the situation because you might as well join Odo on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread