Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Named Item

Fed-Kun's army
@Jkoplo, was about to argue over it haha but blessed by the gods and stopped a near full force hammer blow to the stomach, so I guess it somehow protects exposed looking areas regardless of how it looks

Dex-chan lover
@Serafita yeah except it has a damage limit for its protection and its difficult to tell how powerful a swift attack is from the get-go
so Fran is going to keep up with dodge everything training if she doesn't want it to bite her in the ass . . .well Mid rift

Dex-chan lover
@Jkoplo beastmen have always been known to dress light. If it weren't for his almost farther like instinct i'm sure he would have thought of it.

Contributor
It's pretty funny how many loops they jumped through to justify putting Fran in more revealing armor.
We all know why she's in that armor.

is the sword soul/spell bound to fran 🙂??? it feels like the sword can be stolen...

Double-page supporter
So, guys with good equipment don't have to wear metals at all since they can be just protected with magic? Sounds like this part is probably going to contradict character designs established in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Randomizer IIRC the Black Cat set uses drops from high-ranked mobs. so in a sense they're like end-game gear not commonly available. so IMO heavy armor would be easier to find and more affordable for most of the ppl?

Would've been more interesting if the Owl actually suspected she might have split personality or something. Since she is legit talking to herself a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@jojo1

Right now it's not bound to her but in a later part of the story it does get bound to her soul and a curse placed upon it by a god in case some one else tries to use it they'll suffer divine punishment

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks End-game gear you say? I can bet they are going to have at least 2 more equipment upgrades. In any case, when I was talking about guys with good gear, I was talking about A-rank adventurers.

That promise at the end sounds like a small death flag for the old dwarf to me.

Was it just me, or did this chapter seem to have two title pages and two parts? Like it came out over two issues or something...?

Just... stay family feels, alright? No need to go the Usagi Drop route, please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread