Author Chapter 879 (Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!)
@KazumaLee94

I agree with a lot of what you said, but I think it's a bit too early to worry about the author stalling like that yet. Even though she did spend most of the day with them, it's only because they're in the same class, not like they had the whole day to just talk. They've also kind of covered the how their relationship will affect them with the "friends/rivals/lovers" thing. They're high schoolers also, so with that in mind I personally feel like the story is flowing fine right now.

Also, I hope they're probably going to talk about first date plans in the next chapter or two. As happy as Tomo is now, I still see her needing some help in that department (but maybe she'll surprise me).

I personally can't wait to see them interact as a couple without the cheesiness turned up to 11 but that's probably gonna take some time for them. They're cute and all, but I also get Carol and Misuzu's reaction lol.
"Don't flirting infront of us ever you dumbass" XD
@Closedbox

Full (prude version) image on this link
The girls are so jelly.

I like how everyone was "damn Jun and Tomo should just confess" and now they're all "damn Jun should just die" instead.
Transcended into a superior being
Last edited 5 mo ago by RooneyRoo.
"Even though you're just a jun! That block head almost look like a gigolo making grils doki2."
-dark, mochi
thats right beat his ass
@Closedbox

Source is Azur Lane, artist is Gorgeous Mushroom. Has drawn nudes before.
kill him when he is vulnerable
Well we've at least confirmed Tomo has higher defensive stats than No Guard Wife. In Pokemon terms that was a 1x effectiveness. Wasnt resisted but wasn't a full type weakness with STAB either.
It still feels like No Guard Wife but Tomo's got allies

The alternate response taken from another manga(Henyjo):
@SunSun
Demn i thought it was hentai so sad :(

@Hoezell
No penetration i see also too sad :(
Too cocky for a tree
OBLITERATE HIM.
DIE JUN!
To me looks like an indirect to them.
It's time Misuzu and Carol grow the fuck up.
he became a too-good-to-be-true boyfriend so they can't accept it ? x'D
Oh my...
I didn't think I was missing this characters that much.
lmao when even carol hits him ?
wAHAWHAHWAHH