Cromartie High School

Wtf more than 200 chapters, someone tell me if this is worth starting?

Description makes it sound pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Machiche
well if you into comedy and really doesnt care about fanservice.
sure.
is one of a kind manga.
better watch the anime as well. the dub are great but if you into sub ,is pretty neat as well

Power Uploader
Note: The chapters are incorrectly numbered starting from Volume 14 (the volume begins with chapter 267 even though the last chapter of Volume 13 is 269).

I have corrected this discrepancy in the chapter numbering so it is not an error that the chapter number in the chapter is different from the chapter number listed.

Dex-chan lover
This was a brilliant piece of work. I haven't read a lot of the later volumes, but I did buy several of the earlier ones when they were being officially translated. It's just some odd, sometimes sublime, sometimes just upfront weird stuff, and it came together nicely.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the most funniest mangas I've read! It was a great read!!!🤗

my iq blew up exponentially, reaching the edges and beyond the outer space

Contributor
I rewatch the anime every year, but I haven't reread this for a long time. I don't know whether it's because of that that whenever I read it, I can imagine their voices and intonation so much more clearly than in other series, or if it's cause the dub is so good

Or maybe it's cause the (very good) dialogue makes up 90% of the series

Alright I'm not selling this very well, but watch the anime in dub and then come back to read this for the best experience. Not to say that the manga isn't good on its own, but it is funnier after watching the anime

Dex-chan lover
It's a very funny manga, but somewhere around volume 10 or maybe right around the start of the sumo arc author gets lazier with the gags and they start to come off as pure rambling without any of the absurd comedy seen in earlier chapters.
You're better off not reading past ADV's releases if you value your time.

Users who are viewing this thread