Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 8 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they are quickly becoming vigilantes...that ominous speech in the end makes it clear that even the alien knows everything will turn out bad.

At least the Hippo-looking girl got told off...hope she doesn't stick her huge nostrils where she's not needed.

Demn, I always thought that this was nonsense. But, I can see a dark vibe and deep philosophical view of man. Man can truly be...a very misunderstanding species with a very narrow world view, especially when their desires block the rest of it.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh That's kind of pretentious idea. To make that sort of judgment one would have to be some kind of deity who could observe all true motives for all of humanity.

@Northern well if you think of my comment as of some pretentious way, then your view is only till to that. But, if you look at it in a different perspective you would've noticed that I specifically stated it in a philosophical viewpoint; whereas to being a deity is of no reason as to think for one to be in order to perceive the other aspect and characteristics humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread