Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly slow update for a short chapter. But I'll take what I get. 😋

alu

Double-page supporter
On page 14, the contents of the last two text-bubbles are interchanged :
"A dragon!?"
"You there warrior"

Dex-chan lover
@alu yeah LHT fucked up with that. go give em a holler at their discord since they usually don't check MD comments

This series is a little weird. While it's a returner variety of isekai, beyond the first couple of chapters, the MC is shown up by a bunch of children in terms of skill despite the fact that he's a grown adult in terms of experience and has awareness of future events and techniques.

Like why bother making the MC a returner in the story if he's going to be second rung to a bunch of kids? It's just embarrassing. If you're going to go that route just make him a normal kid without any prior life experience.

Is this getting picked up by anyone full time? I see each chapter is done by someone else ....

Double-page supporter
@Tempdos I completely agree (though @ImperiumZero is right that this is time-travel and not isekai). The entire point of a reincarnation/time slip story like this is that the protagonist can make use of their acquired skills from their past life, but he's just not being all that impressive, which makes it feel less meaningful.

Aggregator gang
@bushwhacker2k I came here for a strong MC and I got a private, well I guess Farenna can help out with the power and stuff but he's gonna stay like that for a while isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread