Kumika no Mikaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Excitement at the Summer Festival

Group Leader
Yes, you are seeing this correctly. We released a new chapter of Kumika only one week after the last chapter came out while it normally took us like a month per chapter.

We finally solved some things and can now start to release Kumika more consistently. Our goal will be to release chapters weekly but of course take that with a grain of salt since there are always things that could throw us off schedule unexpectedly.

This volume also ends volume 4, which means that slowly but surely the end of the series at volume 6 is coming into sight.

Hope you like this chapter and we will try our best to finish this series in a timely fashion.

ab6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
if she eats octopus, is it pseudo-cannibalism? 🤔

cute chapter thanks

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Argh, that guy, I get that he's smitten and all but couldn't he even manage one little "You look really cute in that yukata" or something?! Sheesh.

This is only rubbing salt into the wound that I have from being unable to find a place that sells takoyaki in my city.

Dex-chan lover
A whole planet of nudist jellyfish women. Just imagine.

Can someone explain the 4-koma with Merou for me? I don't get the joke.

@reapercreeper Merou shrinks and grows depending on her liquid concentration. Basically osmiosis. So she might be lilyputan now but a gargantuan later, kinda like SUU

Was anyone else getting Emperors new grove vibes from the alien food in the 4-koma?

Yeah, takoyaki is incredible but if you don't eat it right away the dough gets kinda... gooey. In a very bad way.

Users who are viewing this thread