Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

Contributor
Whoa, a series where an ordinary office worker is involved in a traffic accident and enters a fantasy-based world where he quickly becomes an adventurer whose status is based on an arbitrary rank built up through missions and accolades, and he decides to take a class not often chosen by other adventurers and will likely gain a party full of teenage girls who all like him.

This is, like, a game changer. Never has someone tried doing a story like this.

Contributor
it's an original work or novel adaptation? more info about manga raw / LN ?

LZW

it seem it was adapted from novel but when try find some more information, I can't find the novel at all @ novelupdates? Does that means the novel itself no one picked up yet huh? ?

someone should added some summary, I want to but i'm suck at makin summary lol

actually @xyzzy comment look like summary to me ?

@makotochin96 that what you expect of the translator that using name " Loli mamoritai "

I know you're here because of the cover :D :D :D
Yes it is isekai. Yes it is web-novel adaptation. And It's new (EP1&2 on 3/30). Look goods too~ (That girl with mask, nice~)
*Quote Translator note :
"I’m a simple individual, I saw a cute loli in suit, I translated her manga." xD

Raw:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/33376
** https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000068010000_68/

* Translator site: https://wp.me/p8Cbmz-jCe
**Summary from this page look decent, but only if someone could translate/localize them. You could read the raw here too (no need member)
@LZW, that will do too xD

Contributor
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4344dy/

90+ chap and 2 volumes out. i hate manga adaptation of LN, because it's very unlikely the manga will reach the LN's end

Double-page supporter
So I'm guessing there isn't a translation for the web novel?

@xyzzy at least the artwork is okay, how many mangas with cliche story and with low budget artwork are out there?

LZW

I knew right. That’s why I release 2 at once.

Actually, I spent a week to translate 2 chapters + Cleansed.

I just typeset the first chapter and 2nd chapters today.

-loli mamoritai

after fews hours he's released ch2.
the loli makes more appearance on ch2, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) no wonder ?

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, I only needed to look at the cover to know this is isekai, and that was before I noticed the MC tucked away into the corner of the image. And yes I'm here because of the cover, as I thought I recognised (and I did) the artist - Kazabana Fuuka, mostly because their artwork somewhat resembles Hidari's. It's too bad we don't (yet) have any tools to put series or tags on ignore.

Contributor
Isekai with a good start, follow. :)

Thanks loli mamoritai. <3

The translation is really bad and the story is basically isekai-tropes-in-a-nutshell-the-manga, but this could be good alone for the artwork. Story-wise... not so much.

Aggregator gang
The story and art are quite good, so are the designs for the characters and the world. Besides that, the only thing that needs some heavy work is the translation, many of the things the characters say make no sense, and most of the text that can be understood is hardly readeable, this needs some pretty heavy proof reading and QC, the effort is very much welcome, but without making everything readable it's kind of a wasted effort.

The improper use of "rearguard" kinda annoys me. He's a backliner, not a rearguard. If he were a rearguard he'd be decked out in armor and whatnot. The point of a rearguard is to ward off enemy attacks from behind and to fight during retreats, similar to how a vanguard does the same but from the front. They're generally heavily armored guys that can take a beating if needed, and is a term more reserved for armies rather than small groups where that role isn't particularly needed. It's certainly not the same as a support mage sitting in the back casting buffs and whatnot.

Or to put it another way, just because 後衛 literally translates to "rearguard" doesn't mean it's an accurate translation. Context matters, especially with words that don't correspond one to one between Japanese and English. Common mistake for translators who aren't experienced/knowledgeable enough to know the difference or people translating straight from a translation dictionary. Other translation/grammatical errors aside, this one really stuck out to me since I've been seeing it a lot lately.

LZW

loli mamoritai himself already implying on his site that he's doesn't have proofreader, and he knew his translation isn't that good, so chill bro... ?

Users who are viewing this thread