Legend of Phoenix - Ch. 22

Group Leader
3 years -> 1000 battles ?
What kind of war is going on that there's a battle per day ?

Group Leader
In fact, I don't really care. I just found this silly.
Even if you count skirmishes as battles, one per day is still absolutely insane in this kind of era.
But hey, why not, it's not like I'm expecting anything out of this series anyway, I can overlook this (if they had a story for this 3 years everyday battles war, that'd be interesting but it looks like we'll just skip it).

Dex-chan lover
@Shyning you say era but this is a fictional world with qi powers, it's not the same. i doubt people are dying from infection all over

Group Leader
@botodopo yeah the "it's magic" excuse, almost waited for this.
If the world and story makes no sense, you can't hide behind Qi power. And what's that about infections ? When did I ever talk about this ?
They talk about days and years, which means the time flow is essentially the same as basis, Qi power or not. Fighting a thousand battles in 3 years seems absurd, that's all there is to it, one battle per day makes no sense and they don't even explain anything about it, they just throw this like that and they're done with it, clearly showing they absolutely don't care about it, we don't even know anything about the world itself after almost 30 chapters by now, we have no basis for power either because the only strong one is the MC, or I should say, his sword. The way he was able to forge this sword is also.. well, as I said, I expect nothing from this series.

Users who are viewing this thread