Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit at this point the author is just throwing asspulls left and right, out of his fucking vagina, to help that """""""smart""""""" motherfucking """""""detective""""""" in bullshitting his way through mars-terraforming worth obstacles with rocket-engineering worth conclusion-reaching ability.

Dex-chan lover
The little guy found them. How?
...Magic, of course.
Now, the real question is, will he protec (help them hide the girl who was obviously being abused) or will he attac (turn them in)?

Dex-chan lover
A couple of people he in the comment section would make awful criminals caught very quickly. I guess that's a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Arcverson Can't tell if you're really mad or being sarcastic at how enraged you are such that your message didn't end up being sarcastic lol.

To be fair, 4chan once found the location of a flag just by looking at the sky for hours (they looked at weather patterns and flight plans since it was the only thing they can reach) just to take down that flag and troll a guy and his political views. I heard it from YouTube. Pretty sure a skilled detective can track them down pretty quickly.

The real tension is how this will turn out in the end.

Double-page supporter
It's funny how my reaction at seeing the last page is similar to the first comments. I totally went Ooooooooh sh*t!

That detective's fast! What's he gonna do next!? Aaaaagh

Thank you AOC scans!

Dex-chan lover
@HyperKillSpree
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
>A detective is investigating a missing girl case.
>Currently is eating in a restaurant with his colleague, the SAME restaurant that the missing girl's "kidnapper" was working in... Hmmmmm, weird coincidence but Ok.
>A waitress at the restaurant is closing by while carrying a plate that contains ONE SINGLE cup of juice, shouldn't be so hard to do.
>Did I say she was walking, not running, nor trotting, just simply walking
>Yet, her foot slipped, over literally NOTHING!
>As a result, the single cup of juice she was carrying flies to the air and land on the head of one of the customers, guess who's that?
>Fuck me if he wasn't our one and only hazard-wizard inspector... Hmmmmm, weird coincidence but Ok.
>The waitress apologies, and through a random (random [ totally random, I swear]) conversation with the detective, she finds out that he is a detective, Ok.
>Lucky her, now she can ask him to help her stalk search for her ex coworker, she has his picture, phone number and everything, how convenient.
>Jack is not interested, so he naturally rejects her request despite how persistent she was being.
>Then he goes back to the office, resumes the missing girl's investigation.
>The missing girl's supposed kidnapper (teacher) is spouting some nonsense about a creepy masked man being the real kidnapper, who most likely is the one behind the mysterious phone call that got the cops to come and arrest the teacher in the first place.
>Apparently, calling with you're real phone number is what you do when you try to make an anonymous phone call to the cops, so they can register it and use it to find your ass latter on lol.
>Let's go back to our detective Jack, he's stuck in a thick wall at the moment, since the only thing he knows about the real kidnapper is his phone number which is already out of service.
>Worry fucking NOT! By The Power Of Deus Ex Machina, I Summon The Asspull Of All Asspulls!
>POOFF!!! Boyah! Loyah! Hallelujah!!!
Out of nowhere! The hazard-wizard detective puts his hand in his pocket, finds something strange, pulls it out, finds out it's a picture of a man, he flips the picture, finds the man's phone number written in the back of it, compares it with the phone number of the mysterious call that potentially came from the real kidnapper, it's the same phone number. What?
>He literally got spoonfed by the waitress (remember her?) who slipped that picture with the phone number inside his pocket without him even noticing. How did she do that? or rather, why did she even do that? Well, fuck me.
>After some borderline clairvoyantic calculations, the detective manages to narrow down the kidnapper's potential location pretty accurately.
>While searching around the area, he "randomly" comes across the old lady who runs the snack store, and "randomly" decides to ask her about the kidnapper's picture, Ok.
>Not only she remembers the kidnapper's face from that one time he came with the missing girl to buy her snacks, but she also remembers which path they came from. Roflamao.
>he aimlessly walk through the said path for a couple of minutes, then he comes across a speeding car that nearly hit him, it was his fault though since he was walking while deeply thinking about finding the kidnapper without paying attention to his surroundings.
>Yet, he still got mad at the car driver. and decided to memorize his licence plate, k.
>Blah blah blah, clairvoyantic calculations that leads him straight to the kidnapper's room.
>The kidnapper has moved out of the apartment not long ago.
>Looks like the detective is stuck in another thick wall yet again.
>Well there is no going around it this time, he tried, there is nothing he can do at this point after he lost the kidnapper's track, so he just gives up on this case and moves to anoth-...pffffffffffffffffAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Like fuck he does, Lmao.. LET'S GOOOO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>By The Power Of Deus Ex Machina, I Summon The Asspull Of All Asspulls! v2
>POOFF!!! Boyah! Loyah! Hallelujah!!!
Remember the speeding car that was about to hit our sherlock 30mins ago? The one which he perfectly remembers the licence plate of? guess whose car was it?
R.I.P The Probability Theory

Mod edit: Spoilered to fix the breaking of the comment thread. Carry on.

Double-page supporter
nurr don't ruin them yet D:

@matcap
I don't think he'll turn them in... He'd probably assess the situation first because you have to remember he already knows that abuse is going on and he was a victim of it before....

Dex-chan lover
@Arcverson Congrats, you broke the screen.

Anyways, why do you expect real-world probabilities to exist in stories? You think foreshadowing happens in real life? Of course not, that's because fiction uses techniques to enhance the experience even if it doesn't make any sense. Plus, some of the things you're saying aren't really "random" since obviously a skilled(?) detective would do those sort of things.

And I think you're misusing "Deus ex machina". That's when the MC gets saved by a side character thanks to plot armour. Everything detective does is under his own actions which arguably makes the plot more tense compared to Deus ex machinas.

Plus, writers often skip scenes which are boring. Do you really wanna sit through fifty chapters of the detective figuring out where they are? Not only would the author need to have experience to write this part but it would also distract from the main premise - about Sachii and her kidnapper.

I get why you're mad but I think that you're overly angry for the wrong reasons. If you must rant over a series please do it over an absolute trash instead.

TL;DR
Reality is boring so obviously fiction would twist the odds for the sake of "good writing". Get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread