Robot Izonkei Joshi no Meiwaku na Nichijou

Dex-chan lover
a normal person would be put in jail or juvenile prison, even a male mc would hav eproblems getting out of this
but is almost certain that she will only be reprimanded or recruited in some secret squad to pay her debt
damn, this girl is retarded and whoever gave consent to leaving her in a giant mecha is even worse

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I thought, "mecha mangas are always retarded, but maybe this will be more of a comedy?"

It wasn't.

Cool cockpit design... mobile suit looks like Gasaraki...
cool mecha...
but plot....
aaaah. i will pass.. but cool though

Double-page supporter
Yet another boring misogynist story about a dark-haired girl who cries a lot and can't handle everyday life without a perfect blonde girl to save her. Now with robots!

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda had hopes for this, but when the protagonist is a "master at mecha" yet behaves and acts like stupid 6 year old I'm just gonna give up

Double-page supporter
Honestly, this is bad. the pilot should be taken into a psychiatric ward an treated. Other characters are full on enablers of stupid behaviour. The plot is forced where it can go, there's no consequence to anything, humor is fucked up (Diaper humor, really? Fuck off, author.)

Art is decent, and the mecha design is okay.
If i could score it zero, i would. Objectively it's 3/10, but personally, i'd give it 0/10, because i truly believe this is a waste of data. I want my time back.

Thanks for the chapters hidamari! Really enjoying this one so far, I kinda wish the rest of the chapters had as good scans as the first chapter tho, as I think the art is quite good. I'll definitely buy this if it gets official release one day. The angsty girl would probabaly be annoying for me if she wasn't so god damn adorably cute, this atrist draws girls way too good and the tech stuff looks excellent too. Love his decision of making tech stuff look more old in style, back when tech stuff looked cooler in some ways, like more rugged and manly engineered.

If you like stuff of Shirow(GitS), Nihei(BLAME!), FMPanic and that kinda thing, check this series out.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the description was painful.

Reading the comments here has plainly saved me more pain.

Users who are viewing this thread