Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 274 - It's Okay

Dex-chan lover
Yes, establish your dominance as head female. Wait what if this is the Aunt and her sister plan all along........

I’m glad that the chapter was dropped, i only asked both discords several times! Thanks guys!

Dex-chan lover
Cousin or not ... look at that ASS. Just use a condom bruh and we won't have any 'Special' babies come into the picture.
She wants the D
... YUP. Why ... with all this setup ... do I feel like nothing is going to happen? Because Terumi ... Yup.

Aggregator gang
I have read this for years waiting on that cousin action. I feel like I will still be waiting.

Double-page supporter
The aunt knows, Asahi's mother not. She's too naive.
Meanwhile, Asahi's feelings are not so deep as I thought and feel more like a simple crush that was motivated due to her inferiority when comparing herself to Kaoruko, which can't be helped, almost every female so far is overshadowed by Kaoruko.

I belive a better action for Terumi after he heard the news would be to say:
"I'll be gentle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

@Kuroageha Pretty sure Asahi's mom has been trying to get them to hook up since she first met him.

@Dipuc4Life ...cousins don't produce 'special' babies anyway, it's something like a 3% chance, which is just a fraction higher than if you're completely unrelated (there is no 0%). The reason some places don't want cousins getting together is because they're afraid of them not actually being cousins, but half-siblings. It's not as much of an issue nowadays though thanks to DNA testing.

Dex-chan lover
@KazumiSangaku ... the more you know *rainbow ... or was it star with a rainbow tail*. In either case, he should avoid ... you know ... making babies. Lord knows he hasn't been too consistent with using protection ... I think.

@AsuraRaza In on the aunt's Genji plan? No, definitely not, but she's absolutely been trying to hook up her Asahi with Terumi, it just happens to work out for the aunt.

Users who are viewing this thread