Onee Chan wa Koi Youkai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - This is a youkai´s house

Double-page supporter
"Little boy gets raped by monster women, classic hentai."
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
Well, I yawned twice reading this chapter.

Probably not for me. Too generic for my tastes.

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer uhhhhhh you talking about childhood friend? they showed it in the end of ch1 aka hair or you talking about monk girl? could be human or tengu, probably tengu

Double-page supporter
Pffft her mom knows it, and prolly the only way is to dump her son in the house infested with thirsty youkai and cleansing it

Aggregator gang
I was going to say.. Theres still one missing.. One wearing a sandal in chapter 1 page 22. But then she just appeared a the end of a the chapter. But shes already been in the house the whole time O_O

Also whats with this wimpy MC running way and having a sulk. Then getting his panties in a knott over something so tedious like that. Shes a fucking Youkia, of course shes not going to try scare you and hide things to some extent. Use your brain,...... I see the MC lacks some sense.

Fed-Kun's army
The one basic rule applies here I see.

Female character:

the more;
-special job/race
-authority
-age (when going past normal human lifespan)

__-the character has, the more likely it's a loli

And by that I meant the priest/monk

Two chapters in, a potential tsundere comes in. That's what I call progress.

Fed-Kun's army
So...it must have been this Sunao girl that wrote the "yokoso" on the floor with her sand when he first entered...

@dArkus_Orion Is being scared of vampires or werewolves racist?

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana That depends on what manner of vampire you're referring to. Are they actual races that are born or are they a form of a parasitic curse that's spread around from victim to victim? It's racist if you say something to the former but not to the latter, I feel

Fed-Kun's army
@dArkus_Orion It's not racist to be fearful of a species/race that consumes your kind for sustenance. Have you ever watched Stargate: Atlantis? What about the Wraith creatures on there? And even then, whether they were born or created/embraced doesn't change the end result. A former human vampire is still a vampire and now belongs to the vampire "race".

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana that only applies if we restrict the image of vampires to older interpretations. not at iterations of vampires/ werewolves lead to the end result of super murder monster . If we look at modern ones, who can choose when to drink blood/ transform, it can be seen as a hate crime to kill them because they could be a vampire that hasn’t preyed on a non-consenting human/ werewolf that hasn’t gone berserk.

Users who are viewing this thread