Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Harpy

Dex-chan lover
monster tidbit of harpie : harpies have herpes , lol .

to read the 10 pages of omake , you have to buy english volume 6 . the omake includes pages about shapeshifters and harpies .

https://www.amazon.com/Delicious-Dungeon-Vol-Ryoko-Kui/dp/1975328051/

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/MMgxK8tU9aVyxzM_aPHSU5iid_BDUEQpsLrnstotDw8lGKNoEuTxwB2ZwKibe3clkEa31LjQ3amyWTAWC3ZwShh6tu04WO8rtFrXcqYKpskNu9KEGxiAqQp1g3JHxhoShUrCWvNT7q7j4EkwDr9byPguT0frzzhRi8Wl1n6w-i_CwNkQSzU6IcMCwV9GwphLX2g25KEQP4nFoaU_41WNnM0Ya7r-RszHlnjKs5Zus6EGeLvMgMs2qdBlBEn63UICGCWj9PgNXC9vaKFtttGhOByiQNLfj0yyIsK2qWG-H3Uo1iVyIbhgT3QG4J62Opp4QLZQCn7qEhVV-WlukiDdoOwlxFYHkaJxwFU6xcY8x7OH2WFaEHUBFSqNiyvDIabI1LAHFFoQTVHKqjAwNWPB01Q21ZJwns4OG_o5MUdxFv_gU47mqyXK0cVGx8TAd5mGvdTDK_RbjCgyqNERkoKQES3Jy6zULlS6pPzQcCk3c81pmYhYL5LvL5otV3D_91q2IeTkRodr7Z0gCkk0kK2gBPh_Df13b8ttOiPR5rq1IM39CEdEGrIElAyxbQzdcPUGPrOcvZNbjEPN72UmXTh8_ZIn7OkS3lVnurJuw6ClztRaeVI7N-oTg2BLRx-sfwAdsNWBIE0NqxBsowWJbgsX47tVEG59_ZY=w1317-h885-no

Dex-chan lover
OMG , I see n!pples ... of harpy girls , in page 12 . This is the 1st time the lady mangaka draws n!pples .

page 12 :
- my sister looks so cool . im so envious of her . i want to have a monster 's body too .
- yo laios , people are dying here , you know ?
- what people are you talking about ? in my eyes , i only see my cool monster sister .

The weather looks good today , the sky is raining harpy girls , ninja girls , crane girl , sister , lol .

RIP , the harem of samurai dude : ninja girls , crane girl , oni girl , Falin , only cat girl is left . But maybe some of them can still be revived .

Everyone is trying to protect what they love the most : Laios and samurai dude protects Falin , the Hobbit protects his Hobbit girlfriend , and Senshi protects foods , in page 18 , lol .

This Harpy chapter certainly has a Happy ending , lol , pun , Happy Harpy .

The reason that gnome can control an Undine : Back in chapter 19 , the old gnome said " We gnomes have lived in harmony with nature spirits since time immemorial . For us , they are neighbors , not beings to be feared ."

Page 21 : Kabbage dude takes off his metal armor because his girlfriend is about to use a Lightning spell .

I bet the Harpy girls and the little sister will taste like chicken , lol .

Yooo why every Monster here are so cursed.

Also Kabru i still hate you, no matter ehat you do, fuck you.

Fed-Kun's army
Im glad Kabru could make the move, now just hope they won't try too look for another way too bring her back..

Here Kabru is trying to 'call out' the mains for wanting to resurrect their friend/sister, and yet it he and his party hadn't been resurrected at others expense then they would still be dead. He's such a hypocrite. It's not like the mains brought him or Sureau there, they came of their own volition following them/Farlyn, he put HIMSELF in that danger, not the mains, even if they hesitated to hurt Farlyn.

Dex-chan lover
Blergh, this is one of those more irritating chapters because it reveals how little Sureau actually respects Laius. Like, dude last chapter very clearly worded his statement as a veiled threat "Only if anyone outside of this dungeon finds out about it, right? You're not going to tell anyone about this...", but in his mind he just looks dumb and carefree.

Laius just gets looked down upon as naive this whole story, when it's clear he's eccentric at some times and severe and intelligent at others... but he's just treated as an idiot by so many characters.

Users who are viewing this thread