Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Magic academy is a waste of efficient training time but may help in the proceedings of the future...

Fed-Kun's army
Getting his friends proper training is effectively multiplying his power during the war. Even if he survived till the end he has no reason to assume he can power level to an OP god like other manga. Also working with the sage for even better magics could be useful as well.

Aggregator gang
@bushwhacker2k I've said this inside my head before but... Holy shit we're always going for the same manga and our opinions don't diverge too much, heck, I was just thinking of ToDaG even before coming to the comment section

Aggregator gang
Was that supposed to be a question? Well if you do, you do, if you don't, that's too bad, it's one of the few times Naofumi ever let a gentle smile before, so I really like it

PoH

I feel like John and Tiana would get married if he hadn't died in the previous life.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. She's the daughter of a duke I think it was? Even if they both wanted it to be that way, that is an uphill battle right there. It wouldn't be strange if someone of her position basically had little to no say in her own marriage partner.

Ohhh ...That girl tiana is an angel X3 also her brother ... Will they meet our small Johan and what will happen XD

Dex-chan lover
So... didnt it say somewhere that every person he ever loved was killed before he died?
So... I guess that would make Tiana the next in line to be brutally murdered either in front of him, or shortly before he arrives.

Dex-chan lover
It has no Harem Tag, so please don't pull some sneaky harem later on <_<

Users who are viewing this thread