Radiant - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Memories

Dex-chan lover
Seth has some amazing empathy to others and at the same time an ego that is firm and strong to his beliefs, this boy is really growing as a person, he conquered me in the rumble town arc and is steadily make this feeling justified.

Those Sorcerer leaders aren't very proficient in the art of war it seems to me, it is basic that if the enemy is holding position there is a reason, and they even have a map spell to see the battlefield real time, i understood that they don't have Ocoho sensibility to Fantasia but they don't even seem to be able to feel a little what is shameful to a bunch that should be the elite of this country.

I think it's probably due to that they're not used to fighting people or "intelligence."

Dex-chan lover
Oh the first attack group was too hasty and got squashed ? Let's rush in the exact same way to get killed too. LOGIC.

Seeing the torture device in Diabal's memories made me physically cringe, that looked so painful.

Dex-chan lover
Ocoho is too cool. I'm worried she's gonna suffer the same fate as the last really cool character.

Fed-Kun's army
dundundun, who gonna die, who gonna die?

Is it Ocoho, or is it the tortured guy?

Feel like one or the other will sacrifice themselves to beat back the Inquisition, or to save Seth; just like Hamelin (T_T)

Quick observation: I think at least one of the Sorcerer knight commanders may be trying to kill some of the lords not in the Queen's Faithful faction. The female commander was one of the Lords who was sweating back in Ch 54 when Brangiore accused them, and the mustache-ioed short Lord that got crushed was one of the few that seemed unfazed. So, rather than being bad tacticians, they are purposefully ignoring Ocoho to kill off Lords in other factions. If that's true, things won't be going well for Ocoho no matter who wins

Users who are viewing this thread