Author A Taste of Love
Thank youuuu
A new cooking manga. Will they ride an eagle?
Mmkay... It has peeked my interest.
Wasn't expecting it to be more of a comedy but it's fun as it is.
Yes.. food manga! And it's in full colour!!!! I'm in!
How they can have all those ingredients some require tropical climate? Probably it exist a spice trade road and get the vegetable identical to earth version.
The cover image suggests Nan is some type of smooth hottie but he's kind of like a cute dog. Like a golden retriever lmao
This is good, it is different type of manhua I've ever read but it caught my interest. Waiting for the next update
don´t she know the more delusional she is, the lesser her magic aptitude will be?
he just wants some food too~
i wanted to feed my fat ass but found myself isekaied , that's an original one !
This is one of the rarest and unique manga that I have ever read by far! I had never reread manga (like never), only once and that's it. But this manga.. oh boy I've been rereading this 3x times already!!! <3
Last edited 2 years ago by Panda97.
There's one chapter in here that kiiiind of feels a little bit like a copy to one of Dungeon Meshi's chapters...but other than that, it's a solid cooking adventure fantasy manga.
i ship for those two guys lol
Favorite!!!! Love sharmoon, I wish I can eat those foodssssed
Yin Yue is fav xD
ship the two guys, sharmoon and yin yue all the way hehe

just kidding ╮(´・ᴗ・` )╭
Yue Yue is the best. ?
I love this longstrip comic so much that I've read the raw upto chapter 79 sadly, I can't open chapter 80(last chapter) because you need to have an account! The website is Chinese and I can't understand so I can't make an account huhuhuhu if anyone out there can open, send me a message please even a summary will do. ???

Raw version: just click the raw word on the description page, it will lead you to the website
so is this a harem or what.
I feel like the pacing on this is really weird, and sometime the characters just don't act like people. Maybe it's a Chinese thing, I've noticed I mostly have these issues with comics with Chinese authors. I'll keep reading though even if it's just to get closure.

Edit: Nvmd saw the last couple of chapter's in the raws and lost interest. Yikes, I've read stuff before and ended up hating the way it ends, so at least I avoided that this time.