This Life to the Next - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

So that revival trick depends solely on grim reapers being certified retards. I suppose that's a punishment in itself - knowing that your soul will eventually be handled by a trio of moronic mouth-breathers...

I agree. Apparently you just need to get them drunk and every single time they’ll drop the scroll and be unable to tell a human from a dog. How exactly did he switch the scrolls this time anyway?

It’s an interesting plot, but I am sad about this development (esp the love triangle/square). Hell needs to pull itself together and Jeongto should stop killing dogs to bring humans back to their (probably decomposing) bodies. If the kids weren’t sure of the dog’s name, how did this even work? And why help such greedy brats? I’m sorry they lost their mom, but there’s no denying that her last act was murder.

I hope the author fleshes things out a little more. It doesn’t seem as though the ability to see spirits is actually useful, since she can’t stop or otherwise defend against them.

Thanks for the upload.

This latest development though is worrying for this series. The grim reapers can't tell the difference between a dog and a human? I guess you could argue that they don't know if they're reaping a human or not, but in this instance they knew it was a company chairman.

Dex-chan lover
who does he even decide that he needs to "save" anyways? why the chairman? and does he really have the right to just take away another spirit's life in exchange for another? i really dislike him so far

this webtoon started off really strongly but there's some weak areas that are coming through at this point

It's not like he's exchanging a human soul for reviving. You eat meat? Non human animals are not as valuable as humans?

Users who are viewing this thread