One Punch-Man - Gaiden: Tatsumaki no Koto (Doujinshi)

Porque no aparecen los mangas en cualquier idioma independientemente del idioma que yo tenga? Solo que diga en que idioma esta traducido

Contributor
Do You guys see what I'm seeing ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wQ1RpbB.png

I wanna lick her..

Hello there , naive here. Don’t know where to read this Manga. Is there someone who can help me out. Thank you

Ah, I loved this so much! Also the art was quite nice to look at, they really got the shine on Saitama's head correct!

Loved this one. These two really need to interact more in the main series - ik it'd change things a lot and definitely break tatsumaki's perceptions as her being one of the absolute strongest heroes. Maybe thats what she needs though. Would make things more interesting

Tatsumaki isn't a loli. She is a small woman, she's older than fabuki how can she be a loli

Dex-chan lover
This does happen in the original Web comic the "main series" just hasn't gotten to this part yet

Aggregator gang
@Sadpera

Yeah people cry loli at the drop of a hat these days, I couldn't make sense of it at first too, but now I think I have it figured out. The term loli can be translated to child or childlike, meaning it can be used to describe someone who is literally a child, or someone who possesses child like qualities. While obviously Tatsumaki is an adult, as you said she is a small women. Having a small stature is a childlike trait, therefore Tatsumaki can be considered a loli of a sorts.

Now here is a more important question if Tatsumaki is a loli because she is short, does that mean Gimli is a shota? If so does that make Legolas a shotacon?

Users who are viewing this thread