SSSS.Gridman - Friend (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
THICCs
I wish the artist had more time to actually finish their drawing.

Cute, but still totally weird since this is technically just masturbation.

Group Leader
@Joom Well, masturbation is a sex with a person you truly and mutually love, so it suits Akane just well

even tho, this was pretty short and incomplete.. it was able to hit the kokoro successfully :)

Dex-chan lover
@Joudan Physically, Rikka and Akane are different people, but at the same time, metaphorically, they are two parts of one whole, since Rikka is based on the personality of the real Akane. However, this does not mean that they are clones or blood-related.

Sure is funny how Kettlehatespot, SuperOniichan and Bochulaz all shitpost in the exact same comment sections, all blindly agree with each other and all are literally insane.
Oh right, that's because they're all the same person, and that person is a ban evading shitposter from 4chan know as !Akemi. And as always, he's trying to ruin the threads and any thing that's Gridman related.

Akane and Rikka have never been the same person. Rikka is not based on Akane. That's something you made up to try and pretend the show is "anti yuri". Because literally your whole life revolves around shitposting and "shipping".

Kettlehatespot (Also know as !Akemi, a person who was banned from 4chan for posting CP), you are not "triggering" anyone. You just delude yourself into thinking you "trigger" people because it's literally the only way you can cope with your extremely awful life.

I dare @Zephyrus to moderate my comments when anyone can obviously see who started to insult people in this section and accusing to be samefagging, in this case Joudan who is mentally unstable.

Dex-chan lover
@Inaritofu I simply began to ignore him, because I was fed up with his paranoid accusations and attempts to state that I had invented a theory about the identity of girls, which obviously appeared without me and was supported by many completely unconnected people. Maybe this is some ingenious trolling, I do not know.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@kettlehatespot
Generally, daring a mod to do something is a bad idea. Whether or not he started it is beside the point. He asked that you move to DMs. You refused and insulted him after I asked you to not.

Please take a week off from commenting and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

I'll also be permanently comment banning @Inaritofu for being a sockpuppet of yours. Nice try.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Joudan posted:

Sure is funny how Kettlehatespot, SuperOniichan and Bochulaz all shitpost in the exact same comment sections, all blindly agree with each other and all are literally insane.
Before this turns into a conspiracy theory, I will say that I have zero evidence to confirm this accusation, but Kettle and Inari most certainly did share an IP address a day or two ago. Incidentally, they no longer do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread