Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Back Then & Now

Double-page supporter
The updates took forever to come back D: (Thanks for uploading/updating them)

Dex-chan lover
The problem isn't the non-spot on translations, the problem is the big fucking watermark which ruins most of the pages.

Dex-chan lover
I look at the cover, think it just the other shoujo i already drop. But check it anyways, And no, i actually never see these character before ? they are new side character or something ?

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof: It's a flashback.

Also, I remembered why I was waiting for Chibi Manga to catch up.

@Nobi: Also, I remembered why I was waiting for Chibi Manga to catch up.

You can say that again. What a good manga, with such nice art, spoiled by graffiti scrawled across it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fitz Personally, I prefer the Cookie translations over the Chibi ones by a lot and don't mind the watermark too much.

Bibbedibob
@Fitz Personally, I prefer the Cookie translations over the Chibi ones by a lot and don't mind the watermark too much.

@Bibbedibob Fair enough, but it seems a waste to me to go to all that effort on the translations only to spoil the art in many scenes. Sometimes the water stamp across the face in particular scenes has completely taken me out of the story and ruined the effect of the scene and its art.

There is a better way to go about this. There just is. A huge literal cookie-cutter water stamp across pages regardless of where it falls on the art is the laziest and most disrespectful to the artist and reader. I understand they want acknowledgement for their efforts (and they deserve it for good translations), but for me it's at the point where I avoid Cookie translations unless I'm really dying to read new updates. The problem is that the big middle finger on every page to those who steal their work without acknowledgement unavoidably ends up being a big middle finger to everyone else as well.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... i mean, u cant declare eternal love in the morning and in the afternoon get so shaken by someone else confession. Now what? The beloved boyfriend will happily arrive at her house confident he has nothing else to worry while she most likely remembered she has been lying to herself and Kyodou was in fact her 1st love. I feel really bad for Masumune tbh. Really should had stopped reading when they started dating since i was aware that at some point would get messy like this.

Dex-chan lover
@mayyhew that's as may be, but he did forcibly kiss her when he knew she had a boyfriend. To be honest, that's extremely rude and cowardly. It's not his place to do something like that. If he liked her he should've said it with his words, not possibly inflict some kind of emotional wound on her.

Users who are viewing this thread