Detective Conan - Vol. 97 Ch. 1027 - The Eyes of a Detective

Honestly, if you are still reading detective conan. You must be really dedicated.
Well on you

Dex-chan lover
@pengwing I always read it in bursts. I wait several months, even years, then read all the chapters that have been released in that time in one go, then follow the regular releases for a while before stopping again until the next time I feel like reading it again.

Double-page supporter
I'm really getting flashbacks about this arc... let's see where it goes.
@pengwing Haha, true, although I haven't been a fan for too long, relatively. Still, I'm always really happy whenever I see a new chapter, like today. Definitely a nice Valentines gift! ^^

Fed-Kun's army
How many times has there been a "villa in the snowy mountains" case in this series, anyway? Three? Four?

How about Christmas, New Year's Eve, Summer vacations, Tankobon, etc? And after all that, the high schoolers are still in high schools, and the second graders are still in the second grade.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be like the fifth case with this exact set-up. I'm glad amuro is there because he's great <3 but with no ran....idk man

The only thing that slightly interests me in this case is the fact we got Amuro and a highly suspicious Rum candidate along for the ride. Aside from that, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm hoping it'll go further than what happened in the lastest Sera case, where Conan and Sera only clashed for a liiiiitle bit, and no real results were to be had. Although the sushi guy is behaving too suspicious to my liking already, as if he's a red herring. Unless "he" (both the sushi guy and Aoyama) wants us to think he's a red herring, but isn't. After all, he still fits in with the BO image perfectly with everything he says and does in this chapter, especially the friendliness he displays towards his colleague Bourbon.

Fed-Kun's army
Of course there's gonna be a mass murder case, it wouldn't be Detective Conan otherwise 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Australis actually single-murder cases are much more common than mass-murder cases in Conan.

The reverse is true for Kindaichi.

Aggregator gang
I don't think I will meet this trapped in middle out of nowhere again.

Hm, But they never set in church, don't they? It's always be some houses. Like, Minako case which Ran solved instead of Shinichi and Sleeping Sonoko case when Kaito Kid was involved.

Double-page supporter
We've done ski lodges, vacation homes, villas, but I think this is the first church in the middle of nowhere (cause why do you put a church in the middle of nowhere?!).

This is certainly an interesting combination of characters though.

I just realized this, but new characters in a case tend to close their eyes when we saw them talk when they appeared for the first time.

@wakedonia now that you mentioned it, each of them do so but unless you can say that about all the new cases released I don't think there is any hidden meaning to them.

Users who are viewing this thread