5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - New Kawanakajima

Dex-chan lover
I thought this guy would be a bro in disguise but it seems he is just a cunt. He can go fuck himself along with the dad.

I like how Fuutarou stood up to them. Hopefully he will manage to make them fuck off.

Fed-Kun's army
i would totally murder the Dad like... seriously screw off and jump off a high cliff

the glittery guy can just be thrown into a wood chipper and let it run

Fed-Kun's army
So satisfying when Fuutaro told sparkles he was pretty much an insect in his eyes.

Damn i thought miku was winning the love race but, Nino keeps getting better n better at tugging m'strings. She got bolder even though this was not a NIno scene but look at the difference of attitude that he had towards fuutarou on chapter 1 until now. Nino is like an underdog card tbh, rarely shown, also yotsuba-wild card out of the quintuplets.

Dad is so fcking stupid for thinking a top ranking sparkling cunt can tutor the five, after all Fuutarou did to be able to win the trust of the quintuplets.

Group Leader
I want to sucker punch that pretty boy’s face. But Fuutaro’s comeback was savage af.

Well hm, the plot seems to be just repeating itself, I hope something vastly different goes down this time round.

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if the dad is only doing this to ensure that Futarou remains motivated...
Who am I kidding...

Aggregator gang
The father is a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Dude's got generic etched into his skull.

This sparkly side show is almost a carbon copy of Shiratori from Yandere Kanojo. Please step on his face. With a truck.

Dex-chan lover
wait did somebody ask for romance in a "romance-comedy" manga? hell nah here is some more drama with zero development because fuck you

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that 4koma at the end! Good job translators!
Also, this dad just can't take a hint. He can't even take it when it's told straight to his face, either. Maybe he'll understand better if I hit him a bit?

You can't have a romance comedy manga without a love rival and obstacles in the story. I bet the dad just want's Fuutarou to improve or test him so that the dad can approve him worthy of his daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread