Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 136 - Dual Confessions, Part 3

He almost got me thinking he would pad this out for another 130 chapters with a Stanford arc

Dex-chan lover
Aka has said straight up that the manga doesn't end after the confession so don't start thinking it's gonna end.

Meanwhile

FUCKING FUCK YES

thats my fucking boy. he finally did it and it was perfect i cant wait o know whats next after this will we get an america arc?

Truly, a Shirogane Victory chapter. A complete and crushing victory if I've ever seen one.

Double-page supporter
i was not expecting that kiss...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAND we need the continuation at stanford... i wont accept the end of this manga ;_; im not crying you are crying... im not even making sense anymore ... THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD...

my 7 year without love in valentine...
after reading this, somehow i fell empty...

MD@Home
Shirogane's motivation really touched me more than anything else in this chapter. Well, that, and the fact that he didn't go the usual shoujo BS like asking her to wait for him to return from America. This couple isn't passive and will fight to be together!

I wonder whts going to happen to ishigami is he going to be with iino or with his senpai

I was here for the comedy and have been greatly suffering the past few chapters. Guess I'm just riding it out since I've been reading from the beginning. Just gonna be over here casually vomiting in the corner.

Dex-chan lover
No, that bs girl is not worthy for my beta male.
No pls.

Users who are viewing this thread