Chihayafuru - Vol. 40 Ch. 207

Double-page supporter
The more i read this the more I think that Chihaya will not end up dating either of them!

MD@Home
Oh no, is that the sound of my ship sinking yet again? T.T Oh well, at least I still have the anime. >.<

Also, I can't relate to Taichi's schoolmates swooning over his new hair. Then and now, I strongly prefer his longer hair.

Noooooooooooooo my shippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.........well he's been friendzoned long enough I guess.../sigh

Double-page supporter
"Do not fucking sink the ship, I have been on board for many years and I will be very pissed if Mashima goes for somebody else or forgets about her."
-Very Very Very Angry Eonlars

Those last pages lol, depressing realization of their relationship to wtf futon.

This is it i guess, Taichi can finally move on for real, tbh i don't want another painful or obsessed moment coming from him. His love arc for Chihaya reached it's conclusion, he cuts his hair (which always implies "moving on" or get over it), admittingly said his feelings can fade... totally a sign of maturity. I hope the author will end it for real and focused on Queen & Meijin match for climax.

Honestly i have a feeling this might end with Chihaya not gonna end up with both of them, Arata is huge possibility but who knows what author will do.

I don't buy it. JUST TWO CHAPTERS AGO, he said that the reason he was trying so hard in Karuta was so he could see Chihaya up close, only for him to say he's not sure anymore? And what was up with Chihaya's reaction, she clearly heard... I don't like what the author is doing... she keeps giving me crumbs of a Chihaya x Taichi and I KEEP TAKING THEM

This is manga is one of my all time favorites and I respect its writing a lot. However what happened the last few chapters is disappointing, not because Taichi seems to have lost everything but how he cannot even be sad or mad about it. Chihaya does not even acknowledge him or cares about him in a special way. Also if the writer gives him Sumire Hanano as a consolation prize in the end, that would be really sad and low level

Users who are viewing this thread