Author Blue Period.
Okay this seems interesting, that art is super nice too, but If anyone has read ahead can y’all let me know if this turns into a shoujo because I’m honestly not here for that lmao
Looks like it's a hidden treasure to me. Hopefully the author underplays romance and focuses on character development.
This has some serious potential to be amazing... I look forward to reading more
@Ikashita

Some information for you. Maybe that helps you:
https://twitter.com/curetato/status/1039764796193693696
About time someone picked this up. It's great stuff. Thanks a lot, Boredom Society!
>blue period
I'm no doctor but you might wanna get that one checked out
Damn this was one interesting read. Looking forward to future releases. Thanks for picking it up boredom society.
Yo this had a better first chapter than like 90% of the manga out there. It's actually pretty grounded and realistic with some great characterization.
I bet this will be a nice one. Some other series come to my mind on the same premise: Kokou no Hito, Ballroom e Youkoso, ...
Boredom society as always doing great stuff, this is one of the best i had ever read.
Wait, why is there a tag for crossdressing? It doesn't seem like that is the focus of the story.
Gahhh this is so refreshing, I love it
read up to ch20 raw and feel like this is turning into shounen-ai/yaoi manga
This is quite nice. Makes me wonder what the fuck i'm doing with my life ??????
This manga really motivates me to draw more
Listen to "a town in blue" from AKFG when you read it the first chapter
Thank you so much for translating!!!!
It's really good! It's capturing the milestones of a beginner trying to enter art school with a lot of careful detail. This reminds me of manhwa like Zebra and Salty Studio, but so far Blue Period is documenting the experiences of a beginner, where the other two encourage older artists who have partially given up.
Why is it so hard to keep queer manga properly labeled. The secondary protagonist is a crossdresser/might be trans.
It's surprisingly good, i like it very much. As a person who also learn in an art university, somehow this is pretty accurate and some aspect also realistic, even if you are not into art at all, the main character is also really new to art, the manga try to introduce and explain what art is all about and give some viewpoint. It even takes me back to what sparks my interest towards art,

I really love to see how this manga continue, thank you very much for the translations!!

Ps: Can't deny the fact that Yuka or ryuji that male character why this manga is labeled, is completely drawn in complete girl's body and proportions act completely like a normal girl and sometimes wear bottom or top male clothes, and often drawn in some exaggerated pose is something that the author did on purpose, and from reading older comments... Just think him as a tomboy girl.... Yeah, that would work,

Last edited 3 mo ago by zia.