Ichigeki

Double-page supporter
this is few of the mangas that has probably not-so-beautiful (or even bad) art but has a good story...

I think art is really nice, it just doesn't look like clean and sparkly art from typical manga but that only makes it better.

This has nothing like bad art, it is proportional, compositioned, expressive and detailed enough. The somewhat rough style suits the story well. And the story itself is alluring.

I think the art is good and fit well with the story, i would read this even without draws. Thanks death toll.

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing to find something like this among the sea of utter moe/battle shonen crap that is the majority of today's mango.

This is a fantastic read. Thanks for the continuing work, Death Toll!

Dex-chan lover
This is quite an interesting read. I'd put it up there with Vagabond somewhat. The art is a bit unusual though. ^_^' A little more rough. But I guess as others have said, that it lends itself quite well to the story.

Power Uploader
Just a heads-up: this time we were a little quicker scanlating the volume. The next chapter is the last of volume 3 and it will be half a year or so until volume 4 is out.

Power Uploader
Damn, half a year. Gonna feel that one. Just hope it isn't some huge cliffhanger. ;_;
Thanks for working on this.

Group Leader
This is one of the few series lately where I actually get emotionally entangled with the characters. So incredibly good.

A Dog's Life is a proposed title of this manga?

Will he do it DOGGY STYLE then?
On all fours!!! Use the MOUTH!!

BITE THOSE SAMURAIS TO TEH DEATH!!!

Oh yes, the troll spirit was with me today.

*edit: hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread