Radiant - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - The Strength of Stones

Welp, Dragunov had the face of someone who just heard something too bad to ignore.

Dex-chan lover
Welp dat ain’t good, kinda nice to see even the underlings get magical pots

Dex-chan lover
That bearded baron is waaaay more devious and dangerous than the other ones.

Except maybe Hawk lady.

I kinda feel bad for Liselotte because it's super obvi he just made a move on her to distract her from catching on to his intentions

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the hate of people that have suffered because of magic, and even if i count the possible past conflicts between the knights and inquisitors, Cyfandir people seems to be just living their lives normally, the barons i understand their objective but for the inquisition, they are just going to war against innocent people coming from an organization that vomited how they are all about protecting the innocent and in the last page those masks they were passing between them didn't go unnoticed by me, i don't like gas masks being passed between an army this never signifies a good method of war ( not that war is good per any form ).

@alacaelum I'm pretty sure they were taking off the masks - they were travelling below the (toxic) clouds to hide their approach, so they would have needed the masks not to get poisoned.

Dex-chan lover
@Galtian Hmmmmm if it is this i am a little better, but Dragunov expression after that meeting doesn't give me much tranquility and until now he is the only one i have absolute certainty that would do all that is possible to not hurt any innocent and he has a really broad view of innocents.

Dex-chan lover
poor last pixies home... damn look at all the coincidence that is going to happen in one time... farmer purge, which will disturb the knighting carnival... then cyfandir is doomed... then seth going to have some talk+fight with the bandaged brother... and then possibly both of them going to fight with the inquisitored one...

Power Uploader
Well, at least Mr. Furgonde has the hots for someone. X)

I've noticed that Valente seems to like "three-way struggle" scenarios. In Rumble Town there was Seth & co. trying to capture Nemesis, Konrad preparing his false-flag operation, and Hameline trying to destroy the town. In Cyfandir we have Seth & co. trying to find info on the Radiant, the Merlin fanatics trying to punish the "unfaithful" and the barons and Inquisition trying to take control of the country. Plus Ocoho & co. trying to thwart a conspiracy they don't entirely understand. That's a lot of actors.

Users who are viewing this thread