Maria Sensei wa Imouto Gachizei! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Hidden Intention

Dex-chan lover
So innocently and pure... Until feelings starts to sprout. Thats when problems occur.

Double-page supporter
i wonder who will fall for the other first...
but knowing how 90% of the mangas goes... it wont happen anytime soon... maybe around ch100 we start getting hints lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark At least this is seinen, not shounen, so something could actually happen before the last panel of the last chapter of the last volume.

Aggregator gang
@MCX01 Feelings already have started to sprout. He showed his opinion that differs from her brother's, and it touched her. (Hence why she said she was satisfied w/ today)

Double-page supporter
@kaarme Literally the thing I hate most in any shounen with romance - the last panel of the last chapter of the last volume thing. Arg!

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, so she's starting to see Handa as his own person rather than a substitute for her big brother...interestin'.

Fed-Kun's army
yaaaaa she is already infatuated with handa. sensei is just using the substitute brother play to hide her feelings by now.

Double-page supporter
Her hair reflections are all wrong and his features morph when author is trying to draw different facial expressions.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Sensei that small or is that chair just too big in this chapter cover?

Dex-chan lover
@Randomizer wait your face doesnt morph when you try and do different expressions? i always have trouble getting mine to stop shaping like an S... its so hard :/ ... maybe ur just weird

Users who are viewing this thread