Vampire Juujikai

This being one of my all time favorites I always find myself re-reading this every couple of years.

An amazing story, pleasantly surprised to see the author also did Zetsuen no Tempest, another great story.

I'm not sure how to feel after I've read the ending but I like it. The story was good, I just wish we had more closure with an epilogue showing what has become of the other characters in the future.

Double-page supporter
One of the few manga that i think deserve more spotlight

Plot twists, too many plot twists. Still an 8 or 9/10 manga for the emotion it can induce.

MrE

Amazing story, it needs tagging as a vampire story though, took ages for me to refind this

Group Leader
Read this while it was still being scanlated, rereading this never grows old. Shirodaira sensei ‘s grasp of pacing and the ability to evoke emotion in this tale can be compared by only a small percentage of other authors.

Recommend reading this while listening to bloody tears,

Dex-chan lover
I reread this every few months when I forget it, like all the other series I really love.

Aggregator gang
Had to come back to read this again this year. This manga series is my favorite of all time, I really wish it got more attention!

Users who are viewing this thread