Radiant - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Tailing

Double-page supporter
I think it's brainwashing... I faintly remember that guy she had a crush on whisper to her and her behavior changed. He's either brainwashing or manipulating her to do what he wants :(

Dex-chan lover
Mordred has a code word that activates her brainwashing. Mordred, Sagramor(the tall black haired fellow) and a handful of other knights-in-training are using the spectrum to advance their careers. Mordred is an evil wizard/knight in pretty much every story regarding Merlin.

Dex-chan lover
Yup. Fairly obvious that Mordred, Sagramor and Gulis are in on it, whatever the end goal is. Mainly get Mord and Sag in as knights, and whatever that does. Nice turn that Bragniore (sp) was actually a decent (sorta) guy the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
I think Ocoho is brainwashed exactly because she has talent as a medium, high spiritual sensitivity is a great talent but if not well developed, especially in the area of shutting your senses can leave you susceptible to "invasions", i mean it has to have a reason why Ocoho is the one they are using and i highly think it is that.

With Ocoho is one more person that don't mind Melie fits and we now know why Boobrie likes "badass" Melie so much, and i am surprised that the other Melie would go so much out of her way to protect Ocoho that way ( it was the other personality on the latter half of the chapter, no? )

Other Melie is kind of a mystery to me. I think that her personality is the only one that's affected, but not her morals. In other words, it's tsundere Melie cough.

Dex-chan lover
brainwashing or like melie her infection is having another personality insider her(don’t think her infection was mentioned before hand)

Users who are viewing this thread