Author Chapter 52 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
@Kanol I feel like it's not cheap at all, Rimuru is just a billionaire. There's a reason the other characters who've been named by not Rimuru (like that one other majin dude named the one lizard dude before rimuru named him again) didn't do anything cool on being named, a matter of what's on offer by the one doing the naming.
@Oz_otR Any spirit that tried to integrate with Rimuru would interfere with his Gluttony space. Screwing with a space that contains Veldora (mega-powerful dragon that gave all the demon kings pause), Ifrit (top tier flame spirit that really likes burning shit), Charybdis (or at least its core) and whatever else he's eaten that I don't recall right now is a really bad idea.
just 4 hours almost 24k views, pretty famous
i feel like we just caused a time paradox
@Oz_otR
Does he really need one? All he needs he can take(eat) from others and make his own. He’s just trying to live a peaceful life. He doesn’t need one for that either.
Title just makes me think of playing Dark Souls and running desperately to collect my "almost enough saved for what i wanted to do with them" souls.
@HDNeptune Well... the anime IS airing right now, that certainly helps viewcounts.
Does that mean that the future rimuru has someone that likes him that wants to kiss him or something?

Well I already know cause I am also from the future! (wn)
It feels weird that shurim didin’t translate this one but I shouldn’t complain (other then the low spirit thing and chloe name change)
Oh it wasn't by Shurim, well that explains why the dialogue kept saying Mr. Rimuru but I was pretty certain the children still believe he's a girl by way of omission.
@Aereus
@bioknight
maybe shurim took a brake seeing as how he`s solo and never sleeping
when did /a/ start sniping series? or did shurim pass this over?
@Aereus
Yeah, like every other human, they think Rimuru is a girl. Which they are technically not wrong since Rimuru lacks a certain part but doesn't that also mean Kuroe fancies girls?
wtf happened to alice's and rimurus faces on page 34 Lmfaoo
@Miyuki Besides the people who know Rimuru is a slime, he doesn't talk girlishly and of course has gone to the cabaret club several times, so maybe they suspect he's "male"? It's a rather muddled subject, because for as much as he's corrected people every once in a blue moon, he also seems to not be bothered by the girls doting on him and dressing him up in his Shizu form. So on the whole, much like a slime itself, I think Rimuru kinda averages out to somewhat... androgynous?
@Miyuki technically they are wrong because it has no vagina. Rimiru should be called 'it" since it has no gender.
Rimuru is a slime so the concept of gender doesn't even apply lol. Rimuru can even become an attack helicopter if wanted.
I'm sure that's future kuro.
I thought kuroe was translated in Chloe?
Am I the only one looking foward for the Labirinth?