This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A New Life

Aggregator gang
Aww poor her... you can't beat loneliness on your own :(

I'll marry you if i could

Group Leader
this chapter has so many inconsistencies
like wasn't she the Earl's daughter?
and also the whole contract thingi as well...

Group Leader
@silverdust the inconsistency is due to my mistakes. I didnt double check and change it to Earl. As far as i know there's two words for "Earl" in chinese, but the translator translated it as duke instead. Their named also got altered because this is a manhwa that got adapted into chinese and was translated from chinese, i forgot to fix their last name on one of the bubble, she suppose to be Sila Epheria and the Epheria house, not Ivanlyer

Group Leader
@Viopera ok thanks a lot for clarifying that
you should make a note about it with the next release so others are not confused either :D

Contributor
@Viopera

House Epheria, or Epheria Dynasty. The word house is always preceding the name, since technically, it means the "household that lives in ___" and classically is used with "House of ___" (ie. House of Habsburg, House of Capet, House de Medici. Also House of France, House of England, House of Austria). The "of" designation is more fluid, since it gets dropped from time to time due to foreign translations (House of de Medici would technically mean House of of Medici, so they simply drop the "of" to make it grammatical, eventually it evolved to just House Medici).
If you use the standard examples in the other format, you'll easily notice how weird it sound. Ie. France House, England House, Austria House. Since it turns a noun into an adjective, it makes you sound like you are trying to say a "french house" rather than "house of france".

EDIT: Ah right, the thing that I actually wanted to say... Man, the king in this story is an idiot. When you notice the fact that the sole hair is the female and the inheritance is through the matrilineal line, you kill off the girl and legally reclaim the land for the crown since there is no longer any legitimate heirs. You can even pretend to help the husband, since he have no legal ground to stop you from reclaiming free lands, and you have an idiot you can pin all the crimes on~

Users who are viewing this thread